WHY LEARN SQL?
We live in a data-driven world now, and with all that data, people have to search through it to find insights to help inform strategy, marketing, operations, and a plethora of other categories. There are a ton of business that uses large, relational databases, which makes understanding of SQL a great employable skill not only for data scientists but for almost everyone.
IT Pros and Developers, take our SQL Server courses – and take your skills to a whole new level. With our selection of SQL training opportunities, you can learn how to implement and manage database solutions, migrate to the cloud with the ability to scale on demand, work with powerful reporting features, and see how SQL Server integrates with SharePoint. Plus, because our SQL Server online training is available on your schedule, you can take classes when, where, and how it suits you best.
WHAT WE OFFER?
Database Administrators (DBAs) are responsible for the design, implementation, support and maintenance of computerized databases in today’s organizations. The role also includes architecting, building and scaling databases for future data growth and capacity. They are also responsible for security, performance, and availability of data to users and customers.
All the above tasks are performed with the help of a Database Management System (DBMS) and among the most widely used DBMS across the world today is the Microsoft SQL Server Data Platform.
Salaries and Job Growth?
DBAs play an important and responsible role in every company’s Information Technology (IT) department. DBAs are also very well paid and the average annual salary is more than $100,000 in the USA.
Among all the IT/computer best jobs in a recent CNN.com Best Jobs in America report, Database Administrator job has the highest job growth forecast (30% increase) for the next 10 years until 2023.. www.cnn.com also published an article recently that Database Administrators stand # 14 out of 100 BEST AMERICA JOBS
MS SQL Server DBA Training?
We are currently offering a world class Microsoft SQL Server database administration training program for interested students and professionals. Registration for our SQL Server classes is open for anyone in the world as we have both online and in-class sessions. Click on here – SQL Server DBA Training – to learn more!
1. Live online training and Recorded training (on demand training) options.
2. Remote Desktop Connection for lab exercises provided to students for both options. Live online training is for estimated 12-16 weeks and each session runs for 3-4 hours on Saturdays or Sundays (tentatively).
3. Recorded Training option contains 20 videos of previous live online training available for on-demand access for 6 months on a 24*7 basis. Each video is about 3 hours to 4 hours in duration and accessible via a web browser. Students also get 3 months of dedicated remote lab server access.
4. Homework assignments to the students to challenge on course topics.
5. This training is very interactive and has lots of lab practice with it on the latest SQL Server versions. Lab work also includes the SQL Server 2012 to SQL Server 2016 upgrade exercise.
6. Every student in the training gets access to our extensive training material using Dropbox email download.
Unique Teaching Methodology
We use a DIGITAL WHITEBOARD (WebEx) for teaching our online courses. Teaching with a DIGITAL WHITEBOARD gives our students a traditional classroom like experience. The instructor writes and draws by free hand on the DIGITAL WHITEBOARD and all our students can see it in real time in the online classroom. All the lectures are taught in this way. Also in most of the classes, students are given some time to perform the lab work by connecting to the remote lab server along with the lecture at the same time. This will help students to get hands-on on the same day with the same topic.